As the Senior Communications and Marketing Manager – Marketing, you will develop, direct and implement marketing strategies that support the Airport’s revenue-generating products and services, including Pre-Paid Parking, Concessions and Commercial Development. Working directly under the Assistant Vice President of Communications and Marketing you will assist in the development and execution of strategic communications for the Airport’s earned, owned and paid channels to expand and improve the reputation of DFW among employees, customers and stakeholders. You’ll have the opportunity to refine and enhance communications and marketing tactics that strengthen DFW Airport’s reputation within the industry, the surrounding communities and around the world.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and implement communications and marketing strategies to favorably position DFW and proactively advance the Airport’s image in the region, the industry and world-wide market.
- Devise and develop strategic communications and marketing plans and programs, outlining goals, key audiences, stakeholders, objectives, recommended channels, expected results, metrics for success and timelines for corporate initiatives, advancing DFW Airport’s reputation and engagement with employees, customers, stakeholders and business partners.
- Prioritizing, drafting copy, conceptualizing creative content, social media content and other communications or marketing assets as assigned.
- Develop and manage marketing initiatives as assigned to enhance marketing assets across multiple channels.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications or a related field.
- Six (6) years of experience in journalism, corporate communications, public relations, marketing or related field with responsibility for managing strategic internal and/or external communication, developing communication programs and producing and supervising corporate annual reports and other publications.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
- Ability to write and speak Spanish.
- Experience with national and international media relations
- Airline, airport or aviation experience is preferred
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees, and over the past five years we achieved almost every strategic objective and performance goal that we set out to achieve.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional Airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join our Communications and Marketing department and help us re-imagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW and live and work with purpose.