Awards season is back!
The AMA DFW Chapter is incredibly excited to share that the AMA DFW Marketer of the Year Awards call for submissions is open until April 8, 2022. Winners will then be crowned at the Marketer of the Year Awards Gala on May 12, 2022, at Vouv in Dallas. That’s right, we’re back in person!
You can read all about the categories and submit your entries here. But to give you a head start, here are a few tips and tricks to make sure your submission stands out.
- Carefully select the correct category for your work. There are 32+ categories this year. You may have a campaign that could fit into multiple areas, but know that each entry can only be submitted into one category that best suits the work being entered. If you enter more than once, each entry must be of a different marketing program or set of work.
- Lead with the purpose. All entries must be of real marketing efforts with the purpose of solving a problem or challenge with a stated and measurable end result. No conceptual, hypothetical or abstract work will be considered, so tell us what your campaign achieved and why it matters.
- Validate success with hard data. The analytics do matter to judges. The entries that win tend to have outstanding and very measurable results, so don’t skimp on data that demonstrates the success of the marketing effort. Connect the dots using a range of data points including everything from market share growth to ROI.
- Make sure your submission is complete. This seems like a no-brainer, but we know how busy everyone is and mistakes happen. Failure to provide the necessary information could result in entry disqualification, so triple-check to make sure you’ve filled out all required submission fields including your campaign summary and graphic.
- When in doubt, ask! We know unique situations and questions can arise, so if you’re not sure if a submission qualifies or what information you should submit, just ask! Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you navigate the process.
Ready to submit now? Enter your submission here.